Friday, September 26, 2008

Random Photos


This is one of the many buildings being constructed around Bangalore. I should have taken a picture of the workers. If you look closely you can see them in front of the building. They aren't wearing protective gear.


Here is the local tire repair shop... I would trust them with all my flat repairs ;) Although, I did get to thinking about where one might go if they needed work done on the car, and I believe that ponderance was answered in my last post: Tyre Empire. The one in Whitefield looked quite nice when I drove by yesterday. It was very clean and the employees were all in uniform.


Here is where the less fortunate (monetarily) reside. Yes, those are tarps. And the room underneath is very small. I don't really want to think about where they cook or relieve themselves.. I think it would be easier for me to work with their children than to go visit in their homes.


This is a camel! Due to my lack of research before coming here I didn't realize that camels existed in India. For some reason I thought they were only in the Middle East and at the zoo. But, there were four walking down the street accompanied by people the other day. Just one more thing to add to the congestion... It was quite the sight :)

No comments: